Donations in any amount make a difference in the work of Building Dignity!
|Send a one-time donation
||Send monthly or annual donations
YOUR CONTRIBUTION CREATES
- Free community education classes for 300+ children, youth and adults at the Center for Development with Dignity.
- Opportunities for 80+ young people to develop leadership skills, teamwork and a vision for their futures.
- Training for 45+ community members in critical leadership skills that help break down the barriers to meaningful participation in local development.
- Leadership Grants, between $200 - $1,500, that support projects that impact entire neighborhoods.
Building Dignity is a non-profit 501(c)(3) organization incorporated in the state of Minnesota.
Contributions to Building Dignity are fully tax-deductible as provided by law.
- If you would like to make a contribution online, please use the link above to pay with your credit card, bank account, or PayPal account.
- If you would like to contribute via check, please make your check out to "Building Dignity" and mail it to Building Dignity, 1622 Hague Ave., St. Paul MN 55104.
- Please direct questions about donations to Paul Dosh at email@example.com.