Building Dignity 2015 Annual ReportIt is a great pleasure to present our 2015 Annual Report! Here are a few of our major accomplishments from the past year:
- Our community education programming reached over 100 children and youth.
- Our Academic Enrichment program focused on mathematics and reading with 25 students. 100% of teachers reporting observed an improvement in these students' grades.
- 61 young people participated in our Voices of Youth program where survey research demonstrates improvement in self-esteem, teamwork, and leadership.
- 14 of our Voices of Youths graduates became volunteers and ambassadors for Building Dignity, contributing an average of 31 hours of service per week.
- Building Dignity lent its support to a number of community development projects that included teaching entrepreneurial skills, installing streetlights around a community plaza, and cooking and serving meals for elderly community members.